Thread: New worldguard

L33T H4X0Rzz Ancient Sage

New worldguard

You know how having an instantkill switch in a grinder is a necessity? Well, not any more! With the new world guard, players cannot use any levers in any protected land. This has rendered some grinders useless and others too laggy. Thanks, staff!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bAyEOIi.png[/IMG]
    [img]http://gld.bz/s/jnmcd[/img]

Soooooooo, you blame us for making sure no one is stealing your shit? I got one thing to say.
    Last edited by Xenu; 10-11-2014 at 05:08 AM.

^ fair evaluation, it was a stupid world guard update, it wasn't apparent until it was too late that the 'use' flag was, errm poorly thought through, meaning it was either working levers and unprotected chests, or protected chests and broken levers.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

It can only be Elsewb... XxTheSomeonexX's Avatar
    First of all, its not the staff's fault. They are trying to make the server better by updating plugins and such as fast a possible. You cant blame them for something that wasn't their fault.

Second, there is a really easy fix for this. Just replace the lever with a wooden pressure plate, and have people toss an item on it when they want to use the kill switch. So no grinder is now 'useless', they just need a simple fix.

<<--- what Scythe thinks of me

Quote Originally Posted by Xenu99 View Post
    Soooooooo, you blame us for making sure no one is stealing your shit? I got one thing to say.
    how bout you use some of your devz 2 incorporate them back (thats what they are for [i think])

OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeslieKira View Post
    how bout you use some of your devz 2 incorporate them back (thats what they are for [i think])
    Don't mean to be harsh here but:
    1. This thread is two months old
    2. Whoever made WorldGuard was not very organized. Everything is all over the place (at least as far as I've seen).
    Every GLD Economy/Feature Request Thread:

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jnmcd View Post
    You know how having an instantkill switch in a grinder is a necessity? Well, not any more! With the new world guard, players cannot use any levers in any protected land. This has rendered some grinders useless and others too laggy. Thanks, staff!
    Why do feel the need to blame staff? We didn't even make the plugin. You're rather rude

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Thread closed

Thread Information