Thread: Old Threads?

Old Threads?

Is it possible to view old threads? For entertainment purposes?

OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

Enforcer Desert Sage
    Blog Entries
    For most threads, yes. The old ban appeals and player reports are usually cleared every so often.
    [img]http://gld.bz/s/SockHeadx86[/img]
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]"mildly demoted but possibly also retired staff member"[/COLOR]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TlOilPO.gif[/IMG]

Yeah, ban appeals are the funny ones I want D:

OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

How about Ben5711's ban appeal where it was stated that he would never be allowed unban? HMHMHMHMHMHM!?!!? And some Staff's ban appeals before they were staff. I know TJ1632 had some funny old forum posts (but not ban appeals).

Feel free to view them lol, it'd be preferable if you didn't bump them. Certain areas of the forums are moved into the soft deletes every so often such as staff apps, ban appeals, report players and one or 2 others, so you wont be able to see those.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kindofjakii View Post
    Feel free to view them lol, it'd be preferable if you didn't bump them. Certain areas of the forums are moved into the soft deletes every so often such as staff apps, ban appeals, report players and one or 2 others, so you wont be able to see those.
    pls restore teh sherk see dre zah ben apeal ::::::::::::::::::::::::

8:::::::::::::::::::::: ~~ ~~~~ ~

Thread Information