Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My House on GLD

My House on GLD

A good few months ago, I remember a lot of people asking to see my house. I always refused to let anyone come there out of fear they would be tempted to raid, grief, or bring others who would raid or grief. So, for the longest time, only a very select few knew what it looked like.

Recently, I've been paying visits to GLD again, because I enjoy the ambience of the environment and sitting in my treehouse while the sun comes up. Very relaxing, especially with a nice music disc.

Anyhow, I finally decided to get some screenshots of the place so everyone can see it if they like :') Please enjoy, I worked very hard on building the place up from the ground, mostly alone. It was both a harrowing and rewarding experience, and I had a lot of fun along the way.

Last edited by ChairThief; 09-02-2015 at 04:32 PM.

"May I serve the order honourably."

Quote Originally Posted by ChairThief View Post
    A good few months ago, I remember a lot of people asking to see my house. I always refused to let anyone come there out of fear they would be tempted to raid, grief, or bring others who would raid or grief. So, for the longest time, only a very select few knew what it looked like.

Recently, I've been paying visits to GLD again, because I enjoy the ambience of the environment and sitting in my treehouse while the sun comes up. Very relaxing, especially with a nice music disc.

Anyhow, I finally decided to get some screenshots of the place so everyone can see it if they like :') Please enjoy, I worked very hard on building the place up from the ground, mostly alone. It was both a harrowing and rewarding experience, and I had a lot of fun along the way.

Yes, Im pretty sure TJ had this protected for you, which I think is a good thing <3

Well then! Before seeing these I never truly noticed how artistic Minecraft pictures can look. This texture pack sure looks good, but I feel it takes away the blocky feel :S

Thanks guys :') I'm glad you enjoy the pictures. Here are a few bonuses of how it looks at night and sunrise.

It looks like a home, which is nice. Can we see some of your other builds?
    [Head Builder] Light

It can only be Elsewb... Skilled Miner's Avatar
    Not to be mean, but the builds aren't that extravagant without the texture pack, yet they are pretty nice with it.

[RetiredBuilder] Skilled

Add me on skype: skilled.miner

It does not have to be "extravagant" to be nice, thank you.

this is off topic but when i join gldesert server my game crashes I've been trying to play on it for 3 months so far but my game keeps crashing im also playing on mac and I've been trying to get my friends tell tj on the server but they won't do it

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomegameplay1 View Post
    this is off topic but when i join gldesert server my game crashes I've been trying to play on it for 3 months so far but my game keeps crashing im also playing on mac and I've been trying to get my friends tell tj on the server but they won't do it
    Try using 1.8, VANILLA CLIENT - Maybe delete then reinstall it? Once you do try z.gld.bz
    If nothing else works try connecting to sw.gld.bz and do /gld

tj i went to the gl.wz thing and when i put /gld it took me to the server and my game crashed also i play mac and windows 8 also im on 1.8 and it still crashes

Thread Information