A discussion about rules

Hi all, Just wanted to post this wandering if anyone had any suggestions about abolishing/implementing any rules in the future.

If you have any ideas please post them and the reasoning behind them.

For example:
    "Remove the nicks needing to be from the beggining of the players name: It's stupid and pointless, there are ways around a staff member being unable to tab a name, therefore it's just staff members being lazy"

Preferably a little more detailed than that though if you're being serious about it, all posts like 'remove /ban cuz I say so' will be deleted.

Edit: staff are free to post on here too
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

It can only be Elsewb... Ancient Sage
    I'm not sure if the chat violation rule has been abolished, but it does not seem like a serious rule anymore.
    Retired Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hcb64 View Post
    I'm not sure if the chat violation rule has been abolished, but it does not seem like a serious rule anymore.
    it's been considerably bluntened, we only tend to act on serious racism, homophobia or sexual content in chat, and usually it is punished by no more than a mute.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Super Moderator Desert Sage
    Nomad

Personally I think the brewing licence should no longer be a thing.There hard to catch people with out them and if you are caught it becomes a "Buy now or else thing."
    New players don't really understand the rule.
    It makes it harder for new players to have fun in PVP because the always get killed buy a donor with pots.
    The rule is silly and does not really add a fun element to the game. Just makes new players want to leave.

Thread Information