Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interested in implementing some new donator perms?

If so, it's well worth you posting your suggestions here, because it may well become a possability if they're within reason.
    Please do a little research into your ideas to make sure they're actually feasible. And as always, no dumb shit, keep this thread relativley serious. If you can post suggested plugins and a good deal of reasons why it should be implemented, you might see your perk implemented.

Template:
    Idea:
    reason:
    For what rank:
    Plugin (if appropriate):
    additional info:
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

It can only be Elsewb... Ancient Sage
    Idea: Particle effects for players. It would be cool to combine them with trails.
    Reason: GLD has, as I have noticed, implemented more cosmetic features. Many popular servers have the particles effects, and it would be cool to have it on GLD.
    For what rank: This would vary. Each rank would get different particles, the lowest being Exiled/Captain.
    Plugin: There are probably more than just this one on Bukkit.
    Additional Info.: This is pretty much self explanatory.
    Retired Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hcb64 View Post
    Idea: Particle effects for players. It would be cool to combine them with trails.
    Reason: GLD has, as I have noticed, implemented more cosmetic features. Many popular servers have the particles effects, and it would be cool to have it on GLD.
    For what rank: This would vary. Each rank would get different particles, the lowest being Exiled/Captain.
    Plugin: There are probably more than just this one on Bukkit.
    Additional Info.: This is pretty much self explanatory.
    Thats pretty much what trails is. In the rank addon Gifted, Which I have updated the github with requests.
    "Fluffeh you suck"

Idea: More stuff for gifted
    reason: like 3/5 perks were taken away
    For what rank: Gifted
    Plugin (if appropriate): Emerald Armour, Magic Carpet, ect.
    additional info: Yea yae why not not swag swag

It can only be Elsewb... Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffe View Post
    Thats pretty much what trails is. In the rank addon Gifted, Which I have updated the github with requests.
    They are similar to a trails, but there are more particles that make it more noticeable. Also, this could be part of the Great Light Wheel if it was implemented.
    Retired Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hcb64 View Post
    They are similar to a trails, but there are more particles that make it more noticeable. Also, this could be part of the Great Light Wheel if it was implemented.
    We only have Trails, and TP bow left. Trails is pretty much particle effects. It would make me hurt even worse if everyone got them when I paid $50 and barely get the stuff you guys higher up get :l
    "Fluffeh you suck"

Blog Entries
    Idea: spawnmob
    Reason: It's fun and mob eggs are expensive even with the discount
    For what rank: 1337 & ^
    Plugin: Uhhh... Essentials.
    Additional info: If you are afraid of abuse you can easily make it so they don't drop loot or xp. Also, you could add a limit so it isn't like an alternative to mob spawners.
    Every GLD Economy/Feature Request Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDog View Post
    Idea: More stuff for gifted
    reason: like 3/5 perks were taken away
    For what rank: Gifted
    Plugin (if appropriate): Emerald Armour, Magic Carpet, ect.
    additional info: Yea yae why not not swag swag
    Perms are taken away for a reason, unless there's a way to restrict and limit those perms so that they no longer do what was the reason for them being taken away, then they're not going to be re added. Hence this is more aiming at new ideas you'd like to see, not ones that we've established cannot be used (i.e. emerald armour)
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

L33T H4X0Rzz Ancient Sage
    Template: below
    Idea: XP banks
    reason: They're useful
    For what rank: all (even default)
    Plugin (if appropriate): http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/xp-bank/
    additional info: I've heard we already have a plugin for it, but this is better. You can send XP.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bAyEOIi.png[/IMG]
    [img]http://gld.bz/s/jnmcd[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by jnmcd View Post
    Template: below
    Idea: XP banks
    reason: They're useful
    For what rank: all (even default)
    Plugin (if appropriate): http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/xp-bank/
    additional info: I've heard we already have a plugin for it, but this is better. You can send XP.
    Plugin hasn't been updated since 2013, also we have a way to catch XP in bottles currently, which acts sort of as a literal version of what you're suggesting.

[/SIZE]

Thread Information