Impossible to Log On

Hello!
    I came home from a day of school hoping to play some GLD, but it looks like I won't be doing that today.
    I attempted to connect to the server, and I got on just fine. However, upon attempting to move, my screen begins to shake, and, after a few seconds, I am tp'd to the "GLServers Hub." From here, I am either disconnected or stuck, as the same thing happens again if I attempt to go back to GLD.
    Does anyone know what's causing this?

Going from what TJ said in another thread it appears that towny is in lockdown, which is causing your problems. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Okay, so it's not just me? Awesome.

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    The towny files have been corrupted. Towny has this great thing where if the files become corrupted it will lock the whole server down to prevent towns from being griefed. Course there are back ups that we will load and the good thing about it is that there will be minimal to no loss for town related items (plots, recent joins, etc). There is one issue though, if a recent town was the cause of the corruption it will have to be deleted. We are just waiting for someone to come along with file access to remove the issue and implimented the backup.

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Server is back up and live!

Thread Information