Thread: Treasure Chest!

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries

Treasure Chest!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to bring you an update and let you know that we will soon be implementing a custom game called Treasure Hunt! It's entirely free and should never end. Basically a chest will randomly spawn in the desert around a set location (spawn, pvpborder, etc) around 1k to 3k blocks of that said point. Every 15 min a broadcast will be made globally giving away hints to everyone on where the chest will be. Every 5 min you can enter a command to get a personalized hint. The chest will be on the surface and also it will contain some pretty cool loot (enchanted gear, potions, money waivers, etc). You will be able to fly while looking for the chest and players dont even have to type a command to join. Tell me any feed back that you all may have!

*excuse any errors, typed it on my phone.

It can only be Elsewb... Skilled Miner's Avatar
    This Treassure hunt sure sounds great! Say, what is a treassure?

[RetiredBuilder] Skilled

Add me on skype: skilled.miner

Sounds cool!

Seems a lot like, you know, public events. *wink*

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Update!
    The game is now live, the center spawn point is /warp mgspawn! Just /warp mgspawn and look around in the desert. The chest will never be under ground, it will be within 800 blocks of the minigames building, and it contains some pretty cool stuff. Please feel free to post any feedback that you may have here!

Thread Information