Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Um, im #7 with the most hours spent playing the server, Im not inactive at all

http://en.minecraft-statistic.net/se....15_25565/top/

I'm 29th! And they got my skin wrong.

Blog Entries
    NUU YOU FORGOT THE DEVS </3

Oh well, everyone was probably just going to say "complete asshole" anyways.
    Every GLD Economy/Feature Request Thread:

Owner
    Joannou1: He's an awesome guy, makes the server very enjoyable for me and he was the reason I stayed and came back.
    KelticTerror: I miss him, he was nice to me and was fun to be around.

System Admin
    Kerrus: I have a lot of respect for him and I wish I could know him better.

Admins
    Rw551271: He's a funny guy but hated me with a passion, wish I could get another chance to change his opinion
    Kerrus: As I said above
    Bertno1pikey: I used to talk with bert on occassions with Shat and TJ and others. From what I know, he is a very respectable man and a very funny one too.
    Tj1632: Me and TJ used to be good friends until something happened, we just started talking once again a little more frequently. I respect all the work he does for the server and what he's doing to make it fun for us.
    Oldthinker: Same with what I said about TJ. me and Old were semi-good friends and then something happened out of the blue.

Head Mods
    KindOfaJakii: Jakii is a very very very respectable man and the work he does with the server is phenomenal.

PowerMods:
    darkvoider123: I dont really see him on, but when I talked to him he was a nice guy and pretty funny
    Xenu99: Xenu would make the server fun for me if I saw him on when I was on

Head Enforcer
    Ryandouglas: Ryan is like one of my closest friends on GLD and we have been good buddies for quite a while. Very respectful and very funny

Jr Mods
    AmazedPvP: Amazed is a friend of mine and I thought he was inactive, but he's steppingup to the plate more often and I respect him for that
    Craxfur: I dont really think Crax should be mod at this point. She is never on and shows little to no help when she is on.
    XzJeremyzX: Jeremy is very helpful in the server and I always see him on as much as he can.
    00_InMyToboggan: I barely see him on but he is a nice guy

Enforcers
    Monkeytoes: Monkey is one of my other close friends and I just started talking to him. me and him clicked when we talked and he is very good at what he does. he's always helping and always on. Very respect much wow

Trial Enforcers
    Cbjax: Cbjax is a kid who lives 30 minutes from me. Always on and always helping
    FatP0rr: I barely see Fat on but when I do I make fun of him for wantting to watch free willy with me at 3 AM
    Hcb64: I barely see HcB on anymore i dont know if its because he's sick or what. But I'd like to see that improve.
    [SIZE=5][CENTER][COLOR="#FFA500"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#FFA500"]Viral[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#008080"]Pandemic[/COLOR]] [COLOR="#008080"][B]MOD[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="#008080"]Jalin[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR="#00FF00"]Don't be a racism[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR="#00FF00"][SIZE=5]-Jalin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

It can only be Elsewb... Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by jjfor3333 View Post
    Owner
    Joannou1: He's an awesome guy, makes the server very enjoyable for me and he was the reason I stayed and came back.
    KelticTerror: I miss him, he was nice to me and was fun to be around.

System Admin
    Kerrus: I have a lot of respect for him and I wish I could know him better.

Admins
    Rw551271: He's a funny guy but hated me with a passion, wish I could get another chance to change his opinion
    Kerrus: As I said above
    Bertno1pikey: I used to talk with bert on occassions with Shat and TJ and others. From what I know, he is a very respectable man and a very funny one too.
    Tj1632: Me and TJ used to be good friends until something happened, we just started talking once again a little more frequently. I respect all the work he does for the server and what he's doing to make it fun for us.
    Oldthinker: Same with what I said about TJ. me and Old were semi-good friends and then something happened out of the blue.

Head Mods
    KindOfaJakii: Jakii is a very very very respectable man and the work he does with the server is phenomenal.

PowerMods:
    darkvoider123: I dont really see him on, but when I talked to him he was a nice guy and pretty funny
    Xenu99: Xenu would make the server fun for me if I saw him on when I was on

Head Enforcer
    Ryandouglas: Ryan is like one of my closest friends on GLD and we have been good buddies for quite a while. Very respectful and very funny

Jr Mods
    AmazedPvP: Amazed is a friend of mine and I thought he was inactive, but he's steppingup to the plate more often and I respect him for that
    Craxfur: I dont really think Crax should be mod at this point. She is never on and shows little to no help when she is on.
    XzJeremyzX: Jeremy is very helpful in the server and I always see him on as much as he can.
    00_InMyToboggan: I barely see him on but he is a nice guy

Enforcers
    Monkeytoes: Monkey is one of my other close friends and I just started talking to him. me and him clicked when we talked and he is very good at what he does. he's always helping and always on. Very respect much wow

Trial Enforcers
    Cbjax: Cbjax is a kid who lives 30 minutes from me. Always on and always helping
    FatP0rr: I barely see Fat on but when I do I make fun of him for wantting to watch free willy with me at 3 AM
    Hcb64: I barely see HcB on anymore i dont know if its because he's sick or what. But I'd like to see that improve.
    Yes, sick and other complications. Already talked to staff, and I will be back soon.
    Retired Staff Member

Owner
    Joannou1: Chill dude, pretty consistent with updates and fixes for GLD.
    KelticTerror: The russian hitman that everyone is terrified of. Nah used to play alot of steam games with Keltic and got to know him, good guy.

System Admin
    Kerrus: The man who taught me most of the things I know, good guy and is very knowledgeable.

Admins
    Rw551271: Can be rough with wording and actions but is informed about alot of staff related things, knows what he's doing and needs to be more active.
    Kerrus: -See above-
    Bertno1pikey: Haven't seen for awhile, this guy is the reason I am a mod today, when I resigned as mod awhile ago he opened his heart and let me back in :>.
    Tj1632: Good hard working admin, been with GLD for awhile.
    Oldthinker: Met this lad ages ago, on very old GLD when he was a little VIP noob , the staff at the time saw his potential and maturity and as we can all agree there have been no regrets, this guy is quality staff!

Head Mods
    KindOfaJakii: Cool guy, raided him and got him warned ages ago :>, hard worker and knows what he's doing.

PowerMods:
    darkvoider123: Aussie lad like myself, cool guy.
    Xenu99: My bitch from sweden, love you .

Head Enforcer
    Ryandouglas: Mature and smart, knows what he's doing and is helpful.

Jr Mods
    AmazedPvP: GLD's official meme master . Jeremy, wardog and Sockhead are my apprentices :>
    Craxfur: Inactive, but a good staff member.
    XzJeremyzX: lol m8 go fuk urself and crawl into the dank hole you live in. jk Love this guy, great staff member and friend. He's also my apprentice memer.
    00_InMyToboggan: Aussie lad 2.0, cool guy that voices his opinion well.

Enforcers
    Monkeytoes: Had a bad falling out, but he's a chill guy regardless.

Trial Enforcers
    Cbjax: Good trial, cool and collected attitude.
    FatP0rr: Don't really see you, time zones conflict but Ive skyped you and I like what I heard.
    Hcb64: Mature, collected and smart. Good trial.
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/Hy6nkLC.webm target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/Hy6nkLC.webm</a>

Quote Originally Posted by AmazeDPvP View Post
    darkvoider123: Aussie lad like myself, cool guy.
    <3
    “When the rich wage war it's the poor who die.”
    ― Jean-Paul Sartre

“If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!”
    ―Adolf Hitler

"If you carn't have midnight snack why do we have a light in the fridge??"
    -Tia Elise Shauna Wray

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9...fTfqzCZsSz2aoQ
    Sub to meee! ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by AmazeDPvP View Post
    00_InMyToboggan: Aussie lad 2.0, cool guy that voices his opinion well.
    If I voiced half of my opinions, I would of said double the amount that I have.

Thanks anyway

Thread Information