Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Public Opinion Thread V.5!

Public Opinion Thread! V4
    Hey guys! This is yet another opinion thread!
    Here you should state your opinion about staff members
    There are a few rules of this thread:
    Under no circumstances are you to take this discussion outside of this thread. e.g. to other threads.
    No opinion is wrong so do not attack other players.
    Dont be to vulgar in your opinions a bad one is:
    Darkvoider123: He is such a fkn scrub this skid shuld do kir himselfs I dont liek him becuz he is a scrub
    ^^ These are not appreciated and should not be said.

Owner
    Joannou1:
    KelticTerror:

System Admin
    Kerrus:

Admins
    Rw551271:
    Kerrus:
    Bertno1pikey:
    Tj1632:
    Oldthinker:

Head Mods
    KindOfaJakii

PowerMods:
    darkvoider123:
    Xenu99:

Head Enforcer
    Ryandouglas:

Jr Mods
    AmazedPvP:
    Craxfur:
    XzJeremyzX:
    00_InMyToboggan:

Enforcers
    Monkeytoes:

Trial Enforcers
    Cbjax:
    FatP0rr:
    Hcb64:

Please excuse the lack of colors due to technical and home difficulties I am unable to get on very regularly therefore I am not up-to-date on the current colors.

Remember please be nice to everyone on this thread or I will close it.
    “When the rich wage war it's the poor who die.”
    ― Jean-Paul Sartre

“If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!”
    ―Adolf Hitler

"If you carn't have midnight snack why do we have a light in the fridge??"
    -Tia Elise Shauna Wray

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9...fTfqzCZsSz2aoQ
    Sub to meee! ^^^

Owner
    Joannou1: chill guy. great server owner.
    KelticTerror: hilarious but sometimes goes a step too far.

System Admin
    Kerrus: really, really nice guy.

Admins
    Rw551271: probably one of the best admins for the one reason that he's not afraid to punish people. people are also scared of him because he's strict which is a good thing.
    Kerrus:
    Bertno1pikey: awesome guy but makes really mean council house jokes :/
    Tj1632: really cool dude. had some arguments with him in the past but we're ok now.
    Oldthinker: my god, where do I start with rob? he's probably the nicest person I've ever met on GLD (sorry bman, sock & xenu). when I was trial, I got really pissed off one day and I knew the one person to go to was rob. such a nice guy.

Head Mods
    KindOfJakii: really cool dude. even though I jailed him for 10 seconds when I was trial and got in trouble by him also one of the nicest guys i've met on GLD. <3

PowerMods:
    darkvoider123: don't know you that well but from skype calls we've been in you seem pretty cool.
    Xenu99: xenu is one of my best friends on gld. I met him when he was a default with his brother xiawe and since then we've been great friends. hardly ever have arguments and is absolutely hilarious. <3<3

Head Enforcer
    Ryandouglas: stole my fucking prot 4 on old gld cus of a fly glitch nah but silent ryan, though ALWAYS silent still is so cool. can't believe that I've known people like you and xenu for so long and stayed friends or that long, ryan. you're an awesome kid and even though we argue every second day, I still love you. btw I'm getting mcdonalds today :>:>

Jr Mods
    AmazedPvP: I guess we only recently became good friends. one of the only guys on GLD that I can make RS luring jokes with and still laugh at. absolutely great guy. you need to get more active though, kyle :<:<
    Craxfur: don't know crax that well but from lax and stuff like that she seems pretty cool
    XzJeremyzX: #1 abuse chest
    00_InMyToboggan: don't know you that well either but same with darkvoider, from the skype calls we've been in you seem pretty cool you're also rich as fuck :s

Enforcers
    Monkeytoes: fix my potion brewer -.-

Trial Enforcers
    Cbjax: cool guy. only recently started skyping with him but he's really funny and cool nevertheless. hope you get promoted soon, buddy.
    FatP0rr: << best builder ever. really nice guy. ben n jerrys for you
    Hcb64: don't know you that well but from what I've seen (making default towns and such) you seem like an awesome guy who cares a lot about gld. you, as well as cbj and fat, definitely deserve enforcer. <3

Owner
    Joannou1: Really awesome guy, knows what he's doing.
    KelticTerror: Cool guy, doesn't deserve the hate he got at all.

System Admin
    Kerrus: Really chill guy, I wish you were more active though

Admins
    Rw551271: No
    Bertno1pikey: Awesome guy, need to be more active.
    Tj1632: Really awesome awesome guy ! Always helpful to everyone and nice. But you dont like OC dank memes >
    Oldthinker: Best guy ever, ALWAYS nice to everyone and helps everyone, I wish you could get promoted even more :P

Head Mods
    KindOfaJakii: lad, always helpful and nice.

PowerMods:
    darkvoider123: Good staff, you need to get more active
    Xenu99: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_vmOvfbg90

Head Enforcer
    Ryandouglas: Awesome guy and staff! can get a bit angry sometimes :P

Jr Mods
    AmazedPvP: Best aussie 420/1337
    Craxfur: You need to get more active you're awesome
    XzJeremyzX: BFF
    00_InMyToboggan: ily but you need to get more active, good staff

Enforcers
    Monkeytoes: Got badass speakers, awesome guy

Trial Enforcers
    Cbjax: hates me, ily
    FatP0rr: ily
    Hcb64 ily

Owner
    Joannou1: Great guy, well know and does all the behind the scenes magic.
    KelticTerror: Never really talked to much but seems cool from what I've heard.

System Admin
    Kerrus: Like Keltic, never really talked to since they're never online but seems nice from what I've heard.

Admins
    Rw551271: Very strict but does get the job done. Could do with being more of the community.
    Bertno1pikey: Nice guy to chat with but currently is not very active.
    Tj1632: Really active, great staff member! He is honestly one of my favorites and the fact that he helps out so many others deff puts him on my top favs list.
    Oldthinker: Definitely deserved Admin, was waiting on him to get admin for a while since he's always so kind and helpful just like TJ. Could be more active but is alright when it comes down to it.

Head Mods
    KindOfJakii: Currently he's away but since I've known Kind for a while now, before he was staff I can securely say he's one of the most helpful people you'll ever meet.

PowerMods
    darkvoider123: Brilliant guy! Can be a bit out of tune when it comes to the community currently though.
    Xenu99: Luv u <3 Great friend.

Head Enforcer
    Ryandouglas: Never seen him angry and is always on helping from what I've seen.

Jr Mods
    AmazedPvP: No. Whenever I'm on Amazed seems slightly hostile towards me for reasons I do not to know.
    Craxfur: Never really talked to them because they're so inactive.
    XzJeremyzX: Great guy! Used to have mood swings but has really stepped-up to the plate when it comes to staff.
    00_InMyToboggan: Same as Dark, could be more active by pushing into other timezones like some British player but there's no need since you're amazing.

Enforcers
    Monkeytoes: Could be a lot more active but I see as having a lot of potential.

Trial Enforcers
    Cbjax: Currently, Cb hasn't had much previous enforcing background that I know of but can aspire to be great!
    FatP0rr: Seems dedicated as a leading builder and I hope to see what he brings to GLD.
    Hcb64: Great guy! Hope to see more of your dedicated staff work in the future!
    Last edited by Manuknife56; 01-24-2015 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Changed my Opinion on TJ.
    [Berserker] ManuKnife

<- Hehe, rekt.

Bertno1pikey:Poked a fly

Just some few words..

Owner
    Joannou1: Awesome! Great owner, no hate :3
    KelticTerror: Miss you from old gld, been a good co-owner

System Admin
    Kerrus: Miss your activity, great guy!

Admins
    Rw551271: Not much to say, good admin and has been an important "part" of GLD through the time!
    Kerrus: Long time since you've been active..
    Bertno1pikey: Awesome admin, really like you and think that our relations are good!
    Tj1632: One of the best staffs in my point of view! Always there if you need help and has been a good guy to talk with through the years!
    Oldthinker: ILU <3 Well nothing more to say.. Always kind and helpful. Have been following you since you were Default, good times good times..

Head Mods
    KindOfJakii: A great guy and a good friend. A guy you can trust and knows what he's doing!

PowerMods:
    darkvoider123: Good friend, miss some activity though ..
    Xenu99: <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Head Enforcer
    Ryandouglas: Great staff! Helpful and funny :I

Jr Mods
    AmazedPvP: Miss you.. be more active man..
    Craxfur: Awesome guy, be more active.. :S
    XzJeremyzX: Great moderator! Funny and helpful.. Always there for you
    00_InMyToboggan: Nice player, please get more active .. :/

Enforcers
    Monkeytoes: Awesome guy, kind and helpful!

Trial Enforcers
    Cbjax: Great player keep the activity up cause Enforcer is right around the corner!
    FatP0rr: Good guy! Keep it up man
    Hcb64: Not talked so much with you but you seems like a nice player, keep the activity up, good luck!
    KING [DT:Aura][MG+] >>Enforcer<< ItsMusi

It can only be Elsewb... Ancient Sage
    Owner
    Joannou1: Great owner and fantastic at creating an amazing server! Keep it up!
    KelticTerror: I haven't seen or talked to you much, so I am unable to form a solid opinion. I've heard you were a good co-owner and a cool guy.

System Admin
    Kerrus: The first person who cared about me on GLD! Awesome admin, always know's everything, and provides phenomenal service to GLD. I'm not sure if you have been on GLD recently, but I haven't seen you in forever!

Admins
    Rw551271: You don't deserve the hate you get. You are a great admin who really helped me. Only, I haven't seen you in a while.
    Kerrus: (See above)
    Bertno1pikey: You deserved admin. You contributed to GLD greatly and always was on top of the game. Like the other senior admins, you've been inactive. Come back!
    Tj1632: Always on and always ready! As long as I've known you, TJ, you have been one of the best staff members! You truly deserved admin.
    Oldthinker: The nicest admin. Although I do not see you a lot (not sure if it is due to timezones), you are always smiling and having fun with everyone else. When it comes to staff duties, you handle them professionally.

Head Mods
    KindOfaJakii: By far my favorite staff member. Very similar to Old, and I hope you get admin!

PowerMods:
    darkvoider123: I also do not see you to often (I believe because of timezones), but you seem like a pretty cool guy!
    Xenu99: Very professional. Keep up the good work!

Head Enforcer
    Ryandouglas: I remember the time you got trial, and ever since then, you have had a very bright future! Keep up the great work!

Jr Mods
    AmazedPvP: You were inactive for a bit, and I don't really see you too much. From what I have seen though, you seem like a cool player.
    Craxfur: Very inactive for my timezone, so I cannot form an opinion. Sorry!
    XzJeremyzX: I wasn't quite sure what to think when you got staff... Anyway, great moderator and deserves a promotion!
    00_InMyToboggan: Congrats! Although I have not seen you too much, you have helped countless players. Never any complaints about you!

Enforcers
    Monkeytoes: Just recently I have gotten to know you. You handle situations with a level-headed mind.

Trial Enforcers
    Cbjax: Blame Cb... Just kidding! You are a fantastic trial enforcer and friend. Very active and puts staff duties before personal ones.
    FatP0rr: I guess we are in different timezones because I do not see you often. From what I have heard, you are active and always patrolling the server.
    Hcb64: It's evolved from BlameTJ to BlameCb to now, BlameHcb. Couldn't be more true! Lol!
    Retired Staff Member

Owner
    Joannou1: Great guy
    KelticTerror: Never seen much of you

System Admin
    Kerrus: You seem cool, although I have never seen much of you

Admins
    Rw551271: Never seen much of you
    Kerrus: Never seen much of you
    Bertno1pikey: Cool guy
    Tj1632: I would be wrong
    Oldthinker: One of the best staff

Head Mods
    KindOfaJakii: seems cool

PowerMods:
    darkvoider123: 9 + 10 = 19
    Xenu99: Awesome guy, very knowledgeable

Head Enforcer
    Ryandouglas: Pretty cool

Jr Mods
    AmazedPvP: Cool
    Craxfur: You seem cool, but I don't see you much
    XzJeremyzX: Pretty cool.
    00_InMyToboggan: Idk, Im not even in the mod pex group

Enforcers
    Monkeytoes: Cool guy

Trial Enforcers
    Cbjax: From what I see in the staff calls, you seem active and are promising.
    FatP0rr: Don't see/her much from you but I know your a good builder
    Hcb64: One of the three I though would get staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuknife56 View Post
    00_InMyToboggan: Same as Dark, could be more active by pushing into other timezones like some British player but there's no need since you're amazing.
    Sorry I have a life to attend to, and can't be up until 4 in the morning. (Im not mad at you, just understand please)

Quote Originally Posted by Hcb64 View Post
    XzJeremyzX: I wasn't quite sure what to think when you got staff... Anyway, great moderator and deserves a promotion!
    yes please

Owner
    Joannou1: Great guy
    KelticTerror: Hates me for lots of (pretty funny) reasons

System Admin
    Kerrus: damn flower pots ffs

Admins
    Rw551271: Nice car m8 I bet you're "happy"
    Kerrus: more flower pots
    Bertno1pikey: Cool when he isn't flipping shit on me
    Tj1632: He's either really cool or straight up rage there's no in between
    Oldthinker: Best staff 11/10 caca on you

Head Mods
    KindOfWanker: Pretty cool but he has something against sheep

PowerMods:
    darkvoider123: Don't see him on much but seems cool idk
    Xenu99: Yea idk same as DarkV

Head Enforcer
    Ryandouglas: Doesn't talk in Skype and sucks at rotmg

Jr Mods
    AmazedPvP: Took my name
    Craxfur: only thing I know is she got enforcer when I got trial and had no idea what was going in when DosNation was mad at Jer and me for some dumbass thing Jer did
    XzJeremyzX: Bad memes and sucks at everything
    00_InMyToboggan: Yeaaaaa idk
    Enforcers
    Monkeytoes: Has this huge ass annoying prot next to mine

Trial Enforcers
    Cbjax: Minimal spastic
    FatP0rr: I didn't even know she was trial so ok
    Hcb64: Why am I not trial I call aboose

Thread Information