It can only be Elsewb... Skilled Miner's Avatar

The Peaceful Punishment

Prior note: TJ, I am sorry for being immature and mean to you at many points. I want to, here, finally prove you are wrong to some degree though. Don't take this to be hatred, but rather negotiation. I want this to end. Now. And if you can accept your mistakes and unmute me, I will definitely respect mine. So don't close this thread, this needs to be over with. There is no punishment, no sentence, just peace in the end. This is to make things right, and show yourself what you have done. If you close this thread, well, that proves you are even more abusive. I only intend peace.

Your IGN: Skilled_Miner

Suspect's IGN: TJ1632

When are you reporting this:

What are you accusing them of:
    Staff abuse in a few categories, which are not expected to be violated by a high ranking member such as TJ.

Unreasonable and unfair punishment, put info effect with little to no reason and/or long-term consideration

Biased and non-understanding opinions on situations that have resulted in the infraction listed above

Constant denial of his unrighteous actions in prohibiting the plaintiff's report of the issue to a higher ranked member

Using undetermined and unwritten rules against the plaintiff as reason for punishment

Spamming the plaintiff's skype with uncanny irresponsibility with capital characters and malicious content

Provocation of the plaintiff's action that resulted in treatment that he claimed to be "justified"

Description:

To begin the description, the plaintiff's original statement on his demotion and the utterly present staff abuse will be noted below:

(Note: this statement is VERY aggressive and is not the interpretation the plaintiff has on this situation right now.

"I am terribly sorry to confront you about an issue I find in the system of the build team. As of a few weeks ago, I had an argument with one of the secs, Shaneomac. This lead to a chain of events. However, in the end, I was demoted, due to the poor judgement of one of the staff, TJ1632.* TJ, although a determined and rigorous member in most aspects of the GLD community, is horribly misinformed and in the case of my demotion, utterly wrong. Primarily, during my first demotion, I was ejected from the builder team immediately by TJ. (I) Without even looking at both sides of the conflict between Shane and I, he denied my opinion on the spot. Consequently, when I was prepared to be demoted, I stated clearly that I was going to charge back because I would quit GLD. However, I had no true knowledge on what a chargeback was and did not know it qualified as a criminal offense and violated the server. (However the plaintiff was found innocent) Yet again, the all-knowing TJ assumed I was threatening GLD by saying this and demoted me to trial builder. After multiple consequent arguments, TJ did not side with my truth and only followed his smug self, and left me as trial. (II) Soon after, I was instructed to build for the new server for GLS. I helped with terrain, made CLASSIFIED, and on the last day even finished half of the spawn. By then, yesterday, I was promised my rank, as Bert ordered it as of the past Monday and had earned it well. However, TJ, still having it in for me, disregarded these orders and I remained trial. It did not stop after that. Today, when I declared to him I was going to see if I could become Builder for Termina (in no way harming GLD) he followed me. (III) Soon after, I criticized his decisions from before, knowing that he would not be able to use his staff abilities to silence me. I proclaimed that he was clearly only listening to himself, which is evidently true, and that he had too much power. After throwing some rather insulting comments at me, TJ left. Following soon, I left and returned to find my rank gone. TJ had done it again. He, using only his one-sided and clearly biased mind of his, completely disregarded my comments to be true and removed my builder rank.** After accusing him further of this injustice, TJ, rather immaturely, banned me for 'fuck you' and threw a tantrum in skype. (IV) *** (infraction 5) Again, I am sorry for wasting some of your time, but I would like to bring to your attention about this situation and that all is not what is seems. I hope you understand my demotion was anything but reasonable, and TJ is incorrect."

Revision:

* In this scenario, the plaintiff did claim that he did tell TJ that he was innocent, but TJ demoted him, and even after the proof went through, there was no disciplinary action taken against Shane, meaning he was singled out for this punishment. (infraction 2)

** The plaintiff went to Termina, followed by the defendant, and specifically yelled at TJ because he was no longer over-powered, so the plaintiff believe that his words on a non-GLServers location would be heard better than that where TJ could silence him. Most of the statements were somewhat true, as one of Skilled_Miner's large creations had been unincorporated for almost his whole time on the team when he has been promised. Considering TJ was leader of the build team, his actions were responsible for the build team's inefficiency, according to the plaintiff during that time.

*** After the events that had taken place, there was a contradictory instance where TJ had insulted the plaintiff in a way not dissimilar to that of the statements against him that resulted in the removal of his rank. He had claimed that Skilled_Miner was a "disgraceful builder", and used vulgar terminology. In a similar aspect not noted above, TJ did not, at all, warn the plaintiff that his actions would be punished, almost as if he wanted for the plaintiff to be demoted. Now, with the hatred boiling inside either of the participants, it is likely that TJ did so himself. (infraction 6)

This message above, even though directed at Joannou1, had been intercepted by TJ, making me assume he either blocked it or persuaded Joan before he could read it. Either way, Joannou1 did not receive the message from the plaintiff (infraction 3) (V). This is perhaps quite the example of the defendants consistent abuse, for he tried to cover up himself so he would escape unharmed.

Soon, as Skilled_Miner started getting bored, he, regretfully for his own amusement, posted a troll application. However, even though he expected the thread to be simply taken down, it became yet another instance where TJ became abusive with his power. After posting the application, Skilled_Miner was warned, with an extremely derogatory and official message. Now, this may seem reasonable if he had targeted TJ in the app, but he did not, and made just a few suggestive jokes, none particularly targeted at anyone. However, he was warned for this (infraction 1), ridiculously. Even further pushing the limits, TJ warned the plaintiff for a rule that had never existed nor posted about: "Signature rule violation". In fact, the only signature rule that exists is the one literally about forum signatures! In this sense, TJ utterly abused his forum powers. (infraction 4) (VI)

Afterwards, TJ actually deleted, or claimed to delete, all the forums posts of the defendant. Instantaneously, all the posts were gone. Now, even though this might be directly denied by others, it would be well suited to actually investigate this. Such a punishment is ridiculous, and a threat to do so is even worse. (infraction 1)

Because of his actions, Skilled_Miner was further punished, properly to some extent, not by TJ directly. However, even for saying a small word, the staff turned to punishing the plaintiff for weeks. It was clear that one thing was true, and other staff even admitted it: TJ was behind all of the punishment. In fact, even some staff wished to not punish Skilled, such as Jeremy, but went through with it just because of his abusive and tyrannical rule. (infraction 1) Using that ability to directly punish the plaintiff for minor issues is ridiculous no matter what, and the iron grip of his rule has been used specifically against Skilled_Miner. In fact, one of his messages he passed through the mute reason was "bye", hinting to him wanting Skilled to actually leave! So TJ is trying in all his power to evict the plaintiff from the server! (infraction 2)

Now, Skilled_Miner is here today. He has been permanently muted for an unspecified time, this time by TJ himself. Also, without his permissions to message without any purpose (also stripped of by TJ), he is left further into the dust. (infraction 1) So, before you punish him further, remove him further, the staff body should know that what has happened isn't right.

Even if this is denied, and he is punished further, remember what happened, remember how an admin took advantage of one of the server's senior players. Remember Skilled_Miner. And finally, remember who you are. You can be who you want, and you shouldn't be who the staff makes you.

Evidence:

I: http://m.imgur.com/RD9Kze1

II: http://m.imgur.com/S0hsX5Z http://m.imgur.com/0G3HMtn http://m.imgur.com/XLOYrb6

III: This'll be added later. The defendant currently denied this of happen.

IV: http://m.imgur.com/5eRqwIy

V: http://m.imgur.com/V3zIeMg

VI: http://m.imgur.com/2il7n0o

Time & Date of the incident: Not Available. The incident is still going on with the plaintiff's current punishment of silence for an unspecified increment of time. Tensions began in fall, considering the defendant's barrage of hatred towards the the plaintiff had been present prior to his demotion. It is unspecified how long the defendant has been holding his grudge against the prosecutor prior to the events.

Which country do you live in and/or time zone: United States of America, Eastern Standard time

Location in game: Not Available. The conflict took place on GLDesert and Termina, and there were no specific locations.

What were you doing at the time: Not Available. The long duration of this abuse means that the increments of punishment happened at multiple different times.

Plaintiff's final note: Again TJ, I am sorry, and I hope you are too. We needed to finish this, balance this out. I hope now you understand what you have done, as we have been both wrong and right. So, let's start fresh, with no mute for me and no grudge against you. That would be better.

[RetiredBuilder] Skilled

Add me on skype: skilled.miner

No TJ reply yet? Honestly, guys.

[RetiredBuilder] Skilled

No replies? TJ, can you please say sorry so we can end this?

[RetiredBuilder] Skilled

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    First time I've seen this. I'm done with arguing with you. The mute stays, better than having a ban I thought.

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilled Miner View Post
    This message above, even though directed at Joannou1, had been intercepted by TJ, making me assume he either blocked it or persuaded Joan before he could read it. Either way, Joannou1 did not receive the message from the plaintiff (infraction 3) (V). This is perhaps quite the example of the defendants consistent abuse, for he tried to cover up himself so he would escape unharmed.
    On a side note, Joan sent me the message.

Thread Information