Thread: Free House!

Free House!

Yes, I'm giving away a house that I built- ideally I would like this house to go to someone who's new to the server and could use a little help getting started. If anyone feels they qualify, or knows someone who could use a little help, then let me know and I'll hand it over :') Be sure to bring a bed, or request that I bring one so you can keep the location!

I may also consider building houses for others, if prompted. I prefer to work with sand, sandstone, glowstone, and fences. I also occasionally use leaves as decoration.

Last edited by ChairThief; 02-04-2015 at 07:06 PM.

"May I serve the order honourably."

that's real nice of you.

Camel Master Nomad
    Nothing in the house right? and if I take it can you delete the sethome there please? and also ill take it (Ill slip you an extra 5k for a tip)

EDIT: Also im an S-T

No, the house is empty, you will need to bring your own chests, but aside from that, it should have everything you need to continue on from there! Including a tree, which you can choose to chop down for the wood, so long as you remember to replant it!
    I actually don't have a sethome there, I just built it and settled safely inside so I'd have the location in-game. Once I teleport back home, it's all yours!
    If you're online in-game, my username is the same in-game as it is here, so just send me a teleport reqest and I'll let you there.

Also the texture pack I use is the one from MassiveCraft, if you like the look ;')

"May I serve the order honourably."

Thread Information