Your IGN: Omnicide (Why does that matter?)
Suspect's IGN: Ninjatops101
When are you reporting this: Now (Again, why?)
What are you accusing them of: Combatlogging, read the title
Description: I was 1v1ing ninja (who broke the terms of our 1v1 agreement) when he suddenly disappeared, midcombat (lagging out takes 5-6 seconds of non-motion)
The above two alone do not mean too much. I'll explain why they were important.
The first one is just after he reconnected and the battle concluded due to him not re-appearing in the same place (RP first maybe? check logs please)
He had 5 opples for the fight. (That was one of the terms we set. 5 opples. He didn't deny the accusation of having more armor, but he did for opples, so I believe him there)
When I asked him about the convenience of "lagging out" at that time the second time, he changed his story. Read the second one.
Also, he happened to luckily "lag out" as soon as he ran out of opples. Hmm, suspicious?
I thought about exactly what happened, and here's what I pieced together.
1. Ninja agreed to 1v1 me. He brought 2 sets of armor, a sharp 5 axe, and 5 opples
2. He ran out of opples.
3. Realized he was about to lose, he RP'ed
4. Knowing it would be suspicious if he disappeared but remained connected, he "lagged out" (Either cut his internet or pressed disconnect)
5. Logged back on to the middle of the desert and claimed to have lagged out.
6. Stated he had 5 opples for the fight.
7. Changed his story to saying he had 10 opples to make his "lag out" apparently less convenient
8. Got reported
My proof of #3 (really the only incriminating one that can be proved) is in the server logs. Go back in them and find if he entered some teleporting command just before he logged out (or maybe instant after logging back in)
Time & Date of the incident: about 1 hour prior to posting this (WHY!?)
Time & Date of posting this report: WHY? Does the forum not keep a record of that that anyone can read?
Which country do you live in and/or time zone: WHY?
Location in game: Pvpred (Again, does this really matter?)
What were you doing at the time: Being disgusted with ninja for combatlogging (WHY DO YOU CARE)