Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick GLD Questions

Alright... as you guys may know I'm a really old player, and I've missed lots of my old buddies, Like Spawned18, TJ, and some MangoFleet members. Anyway, I have a couple questions to ask.

1: How many players does the server average, or how much is it peaking right now?
    2: Are there anyone who is really old that is still active?
    3: Is there still lots of PVP going on?
    4: Should I get active on GLD again or no?

Been dying for these questions to have been answered, when I hopped back on to GLD there were only 4 players online... I remember when it was absoloutely BOOMING with around 80-150 players. Really miss those old times and I want to go back to it. I also miss lots of my old buds, and I want to group up and maybe pvp or something. But if my questions could be answered, that would be great!

-pjsam123
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The picture under my post says I'm still in VULX:Mangofleet, and it says I"m captain... GG xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1: How many players does the server average, or how much is it peaking right now? The server, for weekends, is averaging around 20. But weekdays maybe around 5-10 :/. Wish there was more on a daily basis.
    2: Are there anyone who is really old that is still active? Yeah a couple from the old server, Jer, TJ, James, Gangstermonkey, and I (if I forget anyone i'll add in the names)
    3: Is there still lots of PVP going on? No, PvP is very low and only comes every once and a while when 1v1s are issued by players or when a vast amount of players are online.
    4: Should I get active on GLD again or no? Personally, I think you should come back, from what I remember you were a very respactable person and it'd be nice to have that around on the server. One person at a time to come back and the server would get back to the large amounts of people daily.
    [SIZE=5][CENTER][COLOR="#FFA500"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#FFA500"]Viral[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#008080"]Pandemic[/COLOR]] [COLOR="#008080"][B]MOD[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="#008080"]Jalin[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR="#00FF00"]Don't be a racism[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR="#00FF00"][SIZE=5]-Jalin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Can you build?
    [Head Builder] Light

1: How many players does the server average, or how much is it peaking right now?: The most I have seen would be averaging around 20 players. Most of the time, it tends to cap around 10-13. Frankly, I don't mind the smaller community. It reduces a lot of strain on a struggling computer and tends to mean there are more resources to go around, and less clutter in the world. I quite like the feeling of being "out there in the world" by myself or with a friend, traveling, farming, and building homes together. It's a very unique, fresh experience that is a huge change in pace from the typical "fighting" games.

2: Are there anyone who is really old that is still active?: I don't know if I'd call myself "old". I've been around about a year now, on and off. I know that TJ is still kicking!

3: Is there still lots of PVP going on?: I don't engage in PvP so I wouldn't know. I highly prefer building, farming and just enjoying the peace of the game to fighting. There just aren't many games out there that offer such a wide spectrum of things to do, and I enjoy taking advantage of those options.

4: Should I get active on GLD again or no?: That's up to you! I'm sure we'd love to have you, new/returning players are always welcome, and I'd be happy to help you get re-started again. I do enjoy building houses, and I'd be more than happy to get you started with one of your own that you can expand upon. I look forward to hearing from you if you return!

"May I serve the order honourably."

Sand Guide Nomad
    1: How many players does the server average, or how much is it peaking right now? 0 whenever I go on lol
    2: Are there anyone who is really old that is still active? no
    3: Is there still lots of PVP going on? no
    4: Should I get active on GLD again or no? if you want :x

Quote Originally Posted by pjsam123 View Post
    I've missed lots of my old buddies, Like Spawned18, TJ, and some MangoFleet members.

-pjsam123

I still play
    Last edited by jamesfuston1; 03-04-2015 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfuston1 View Post
    and Many_Mex still plays.
    eugh ew

Quote Originally Posted by pjsam123 View Post
    Alright... as you guys may know I'm a really old player, and I've missed lots of my old buddies, Like Spawned18, TJ, and some MangoFleet members. Anyway, I have a couple questions to ask.

1: How many players does the server average, or how much is it peaking right now?
    2: Are there anyone who is really old that is still active?
    3: Is there still lots of PVP going on?
    4: Should I get active on GLD again or no?

Been dying for these questions to have been answered, when I hopped back on to GLD there were only 4 players online... I remember when it was absoloutely BOOMING with around 80-150 players. Really miss those old times and I want to go back to it. I also miss lots of my old buds, and I want to group up and maybe pvp or something. But if my questions could be answered, that would be great!

-pjsam123
    Whats up PJ, been a long while. I think I was even the one who originally added you to Mango. I am just coming back myself to have a look around.

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    Whats up PJ, been a long while. I think I was even the one who originally added you to Mango. I am just coming back myself to have a look around.
    A lot of things have changed if you're coming back. I'm one of the new admins.

Thread Information