Thread: Mineable

Administrator Ancient Sage

Mineable

So I have been away for little bit and am finally coming back, and was told that you could mine spawners with silk touch picks. I did and got nothing, after further looking into it I discovered that you need to purchase mineable. Which costs $50.00.
    I have made many contributions to this server and so have many others. Would it be possible to have it added to ranks?

I do understand the server is having financial issues, but I doubt this will significantly worsen the situation. The server has been dying for awhile and I don't think making mineable a separate "donation" will help, slightly increase donor ranks and add mineable
    Last edited by nonojang; 03-06-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nonojang View Post
    So I have been away for little bit and am finally coming back, and was told that you could mine spawners with silk touch picks. I did and got nothing, after further looking into it I discovered that you need to purchase mineable. Which costs $50.00.
    I have made many contributions to this server and so have many others. Would it be possible to have it added to ranks?

I do understand the server is having financial issues, but I doubt this will significantly worsen the situation. The server has been dying for awhile and I don't think making mineable a separate "donation" will help, slightly increase donor ranks and add mineable
    I understand the donating part, but mineable spawners is a very OP perk for a under powered towny server
    [SIZE=5][CENTER][COLOR="#FFA500"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#FFA500"]Viral[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#008080"]Pandemic[/COLOR]] [COLOR="#008080"][B]MOD[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="#008080"]Jalin[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR="#00FF00"]Don't be a racism[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR="#00FF00"][SIZE=5]-Jalin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by jjfor3333 View Post
    I understand the donating part, but mineable spawners is a very OP perk for a under powered towny server
    Thank you for responding, I agree that it could be op, but we have so few people I think the harm would be negligible

I hate the idea of it being a perk for donators, but if it was it would have to be Risen Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfuston1 View Post
    I hate the idea of it being a perk for donators, but if it was it would have to be Risen Titan.
    Elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfuston1 View Post
    I agree in maybe having it to Risen Titan, but in another view Mineable is so op and r-t has so many good perks and perms already. But maybe if we need some more perks added to r-t, Mineable could be a solution later idk…
    KING [DT:Aura][MG+] >>Enforcer<< ItsMusi

Please don't make mineable spawners part of a rank. I was hoping I could just buy mineable spawners next sale since I honestly don't want to be a donar.

Quote Originally Posted by musikatt13 View Post
    I agree in maybe having it to Risen Titan, but in another view Mineable is so op and r-t has so many good perks and perms already. But maybe if we need some more perks added to r-t, Mineable could be a solution later idk…
    For $100 more you'd get a 160x160 (which no one actually uses most of the time), 50 more LWCs (who uses them when you have 2 prots from dlord), admin red in name (you can get now anyway with a custom), gold nameplate (which people don't care about if it even shows up because it doesn't work 50% of the time). Let me continue... Iron Golem disguise (where is this?), hostile pets (another where is this?), 25 more sethomes (WHO THE FUCK NEEDS 65 SETHOMES?), 8 more mob spawners (8 is nothing compared to what I could get in 10 minutes with mineable), 64 opples (look in Jeremy's chests, is that a lot?), 1.6 more LS (which we'll never use), the only thing I think is actually working/ worth from RT is ./kit titan which I use to make P4.

I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out the fact that we do not have 'so many good perks and perms' as you think. Sorry for the long rant, nothing against you personally Musi.

Edit: Once again, not complaining, I bought the rank to help GLD when it was in need.
    [Berserker] ManuKnife

<- Hehe, rekt.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuknife56 View Post
    For $100 more you'd get a 160x160 (which no one actually uses most of the time), 50 more LWCs (who uses them when you have 2 prots from dlord), admin red in name (you can get now anyway with a custom), gold nameplate (which people don't care about if it even shows up because it doesn't work 50% of the time). Let me continue... Iron Golem disguise (where is this?), hostile pets (another where is this?), 25 more sethomes (WHO THE FUCK NEEDS 65 SETHOMES?), 8 more mob spawners (8 is nothing compared to what I could get in 10 minutes with mineable), 64 opples (look in Jeremy's chests, is that a lot?), 1.6 more LS (which we'll never use), the only thing I think is actually working/ worth from RT is ./kit titan which I use to make P4.

I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out the fact that we do not have 'so many good perks and perms' as you think. Sorry for the long rant, nothing against you personally Musi.

Edit: Once again, not complaining, I bought the rank to help GLD when it was in need.
    100%

Thank you for everyone's input, I concede, I guess this idea was not well thought out

Thread Information