Arch Thread Necromancer
    Blog Entries

Guys, can you sub my youtube channel?

Hey everyone! Unstable here (Also known as advaith2012) and I just want to to know that recently, I started out on a youtube channel nearly a month ago. I post many gaming videos on it like Destiny, and WWE 2K15. So far though. I'm getting some new games soon and will post about them as well. I haven't spoken on any of my videos because I'm figuring out a way to fix my headphones so I can speak with my friends. So if you guys can sub to me, First search this on youtube

1: Search up " Destiny Daily Heroic - The Black Garden PS4 Gaming "

2: Then find the one by PS4 Gaming.

3: Click that video, click my channel and you can Subscribe from there.

Thanks! If you do subscribe, I will appreciate the support. Thanks again friends!

Grand Thread Necromancer Desert Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesnake View Post
    Hey everyone! Unstable here (Also known as advaith2012) and I just want to to know that recently, I started out on a youtube channel nearly a month ago. I post many gaming videos on it like Destiny, and WWE 2K15. So far though. I'm getting some new games soon and will post about them as well. I haven't spoken on any of my videos because I'm figuring out a way to fix my headphones so I can speak with my friends. So if you guys can sub to me, First search this on youtube

1: Search up " Destiny Daily Heroic - The Black Garden PS4 Gaming "

2: Then find the one by PS4 Gaming.

3: Click that video, click my channel and you can Subscribe from there.

Thanks! If you do subscribe, I will appreciate the support. Thanks again friends!
    no
    eee

Thread Information