Thread: Shitty Staff

Shitty Staff

Earlier this night I was enjoying my evening on the great gld with a couple of buds, one of which (kiradesz) Tpa killed me multiple times. Now, I reported this to Cbjax and he would not warn Kira because Kira said he was black. This is racial profiling, and should not be acceptable. As a member of the staff team on gld you should never let race be the determining factor as to of why you would not enforce the laws/rules on the server.

[22:22:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mahika] [AdolfXErwin] KiraDesz: im black if you warn me it's racist

[22:22:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Gifted] >>Mod<< Cbjax: No warning black people

Here is the proof of Cbjax saying that he can not warn black people

[22:23:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Chief [Mahika] [Veteran] Gertubs: kira
    [22:23:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Chief [Mahika] [Veteran] Gertubs: how is your mixtape
    [22:23:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mahika] [AdolfXErwin] KiraDesz: we'll see how my mixtape is when im choking you with your own trachea

Clearly kira is not even black, as "fire" would have been the appropriate response.

[22:51:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mahika] [AdolfXErwin] KiraDesz: GERT
    [22:51:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mahika] [AdolfXErwin] KiraDesz: TP
    [22:51:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> KiraDesz] idk
    [22:51:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> KiraDesz] lol
    [22:51:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Request sent to KiraDesz.
    [22:51:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Troy] [VIP] stampyhug: cbjax is gone peeps
    [22:51:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] KiraDesz accepted your teleport request.
    [22:51:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Teleporting to KiraDesz.
    [22:51:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] CAUTION, PVP IS ON! DO /RP TO RANDOM PORT!
    [22:51:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] C'ya! **
    [22:52:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Error: Player not found.
    [22:52:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **ARROW DEFLECT**
    [22:52:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] KiraDesz took advantage of Gertubs's crappy computer with a bow & arrow
    [22:52:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] |>>| YOU MAY NOW BUILD! |<<|
    [22:52:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mahika] [AdolfXErwin] KiraDesz: clear

Here you can see kira kills me again, but wait! Let us see what cbjax has to say.

[22:53:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Chief [Mahika] [Veteran] Gertubs: so
    [22:53:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Chief [Mahika] [Veteran] Gertubs: clear proof
    [22:53:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Chief [Mahika] [Veteran] Gertubs: in chat
    [22:53:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Gifted] >>Mod<< Cbjax: I can't warn you becuase I have no proof/
    [22:53:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Chief [Mahika] [Veteran] Gertubs: you were here
    [22:53:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Chief [Mahika] [Veteran] Gertubs: holy hell
    [22:53:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mahika] [AdolfXErwin] KiraDesz: Yeah buddy
    [22:53:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Chief [Mahika] [Veteran] Gertubs: kira even said

He "has no proof"
    [22:52:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Gifted] >>Mod<< Cbjax: I'm still here
    just a few moments earlier, he said he was here.

[23:02:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Set game mode creative for >>Admin<< GertBus.
    [23:02:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Britannia|Akatsuki] || Sharingan || KiraDesz: thats what you get for trying to reason with a 10 year old
    [23:02:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: lol
    [23:02:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You are in VIP-God-Mode now
    [23:02:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: ikr
    [23:02:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Britannia|Akatsuki] || Sharingan || KiraDesz: you never stood a chance
    [23:02:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: like
    [23:03:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: perfect evidence
    [23:03:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: "well, we dont have combat tag that shows up"
    [23:03:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Termina] If you are MVP or above, you can now change spawners once again - completely free! Read how over on the forums: http://bit.ly/1KG69du
    [23:03:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Britannia|Akatsuki] || Sharingan || KiraDesz: i tp killed you like 5 times when he was online lololol
    [23:03:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: "so Idk if he really did kill you"
    [23:03:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: even though it shows
    [23:03:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: you killed med
    [23:03:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Britannia|Akatsuki] || Sharingan || KiraDesz: and one time when we were right in front of you
    [23:03:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: ikr
    [23:03:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: he was like
    [23:03:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: I cant warn him
    [23:03:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: I dont warn blacks
    [23:03:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: then when I said something
    [23:03:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: he said he wasnt there
    [23:03:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Britannia|Akatsuki] || Sharingan || KiraDesz: lolololololololol
    [23:03:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Shakira|Mahika] >>Admin<< GertBus: and doesnt watch chat
    [23:04:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Britannia|Akatsuki] || Sharingan || KiraDesz: he actually sucked
    [23:04:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Britannia|Akatsuki] || Sharingan || KiraDesz: He's the kind of guy who gives gld a bad name

Here you can see that Kira admits to having tp killed me a few times, and even says that cbjax "sucked"

I would simply like for Cbjax's staff position be seriously reconsidered.

Also, warn kira please. As I put a lot of work into this.
    [FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][COLOR="#00FF00"]~Gertubs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Amen to this
    I was trolling on GLD and pvping Kerrus, and doing tons of crap and I tp killed Gert a ton.
    I even started tp killing him when cbjax was online and I was in hysterics because Gertubs was trying so hard to get me warned but Cbjax didn't even reason. I found it absolutely hilarious. I knocked him off the end and repeatedly killed him regardless if Cbjax was online or not. To be fair gert never had any gear and I was just trolling him and he couldn't care less whether I killed him or not but seriously staff need to take action and not listen to every word that somebody like me spouts out of le mouth. Even if he knew I was trolling you still aren't allowed to tp kill anybody, only if they say you can. I probably have 0 credibility and cbjax believed me when I said I was black... I'm white.
    But plz don't warn me.

OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

Hello, as a GLD member, i thnk cbjax's actions have been out of line and should not have been made. This should not be tollerated. Racial profiling is horrible, and i think cbjax should be demoted.

lol looks like you boys need a hero such as myself back
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/Hy6nkLC.webm target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/Hy6nkLC.webm</a>

Quote Originally Posted by AmazeDPvP View Post
    lol looks like you boys need a hero such as myself back
    yes please

Super Moderator Desert Sage
    Nomad

I would like to apologize to any confusion that I am racially profiling Kari. At the time I thought you and Kira where just fooling around I was just playing along. Once there was a legitment problem I dropped the racial profiling joke. I everyone concern since this issue is big. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-po...versy-resigns/ . I understand that I should never make jokes like this but, I most of forgot myself since it has been around 3 months since I got into "staff mode".

The reason that Kira was not warned at the time is because the evidence that you where providing did not meet the standereds. You gave me a log and a few screen shots ,but the log does not show when you hit. I told you if you would like you could show this stuff to another staff member. I understand that you are angry for one because of that inappropriate joke and Kira was not warned. Also the process of me getting back to you was slow because I was busy watching a hacker but I did explain to you why I could not warn Kira because based on the proof that I had at the time because it was unclear who hit first. I'll warn Kira when I have a chance because its clear now that Kira was TP killing you.

I don't think that's gonna summon him somehow...
    [Head Builder] Light

Thread Information