Ermm I have been banned...?

I tried logging into GLD today to see this... http://prntscr.com/7i2mwa
    First of all I have had NO reports on me and I havnt been on GLD for months... Unless I just got on to see the HUGE COMMUNITY OF 2 PEOPLE. Please tell me how i was FUCKING ADVERTISING?
    Are you talking about how I added you to skype calls advertising my server? I understand that but what about Jer threating to ddos me over skype??? Please tell me ONE TIME i have threaten a player??? I really do think this is just to get rid of me because you hate me... Please respond to this.
    Good day

First of all, your ban was completely necessary and appropriate.

1. You're generally annoying, adding everyone to Skype calls & spamming them to join your terrible servers, including players of GLD. Nobody that plays wants to see that, I'm sure. I was actually banned for something similar, but that's besides the point. I understand that you may be confused by that, however.

2. The hate speech was completely appropriate. There are countless times which you have said or done something that could/will seriously offend other players that are on GLD. An example is your old name; "gaysshouldbedead", or whatever it was. That's completely inappropriate and I don't think that anyone who joins & is new would like to see someone who has that name. Whether you changed it or not, I don't think that your disgusting attitude is will.

3. Irking players was also a completely appropriate reason for your ban. I've stated many reasons above as to why you might have irked other players, including me & many others.

However, I apologize for part of your ban saying "threats". I understand that you hadn't threatened anyone and I got mixed up with a different player.

So, because of that, I'm going to shorten your ban to a week but on one exception;

You must fix your attitude.

Thanks for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy9600 View Post
    First of all, your ban was completely necessary and appropriate.

1. You're generally annoying, adding everyone to Skype calls & spamming them to join your terrible servers, including players of GLD. Nobody that plays wants to see that, I'm sure. I was actually banned for something similar, but that's besides the point. I understand that you may be confused by that, however.

2. The hate speech was completely appropriate. There are countless times which you have said or done something that could/will seriously offend other players that are on GLD. An example is your old name; "gaysshouldbedead", or whatever it was. That's completely inappropriate and I don't think that anyone who joins & is new would like to see someone who has that name. Whether you changed it or not, I don't think that your disgusting attitude is will.

3. Irking players was also a completely appropriate reason for your ban. I've stated many reasons above as to why you might have irked other players, including me & many others.

However, I apologize for part of your ban saying "threats". I understand that you hadn't threatened anyone and I got mixed up with a different player.

So, because of that, I'm going to shorten your ban to a week but on one exception;

You must fix your attitude.

Thanks for understanding.
    Thanks for responding to me Jer and thank you for giving me some reasonable reasons I was banned. Thank you for giving m another chance.
    GoodDay

You're very welcome. I cannot stress enough how important it is that you fix your attitude, however, or your ban won't just be one week.

/thread closed
    Last edited by Jeremy9600; 06-17-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Thread Information