Thread: Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

In Game Name:ObtuseHoe (XXeLiTeDuDeXX1)
    Reason: Cant remember
    Banner: (If you know it) Also cannot remember
    What does it say EXACTLY when you try to log on: You have been banned from this server BANNED
    Time & Location:
    Date: (If you know it) 8 ish months ago.
    What were you doing at the time?: Wasn't online dont think.
    What server were you banned on?:GLD
    Have you been banned previously? If so, for what?:yes duping like 3 years ago.
    Your defense: dont have any
    Your evidence to your defense: Dont have any
    Additional Info: Its been 8 months since I was banned I remember almost nothing about what happened.
    >>Enforcer<< EliteDude

A picture in your mind can take you far, but the blocks will take you further -Monkey13

i also cannot remember how to change my signature. sorry.
    >>Enforcer<< EliteDude

A picture in your mind can take you far, but the blocks will take you further -Monkey13

I'm not 100% but I think that these things eventually lead up to your ban:

Staff abuse. Not sure if this one is true but apparently you were abusing your powers as an Enforcer by teleporting to defaults & stealing items and raiding their bases. Maybe that's why you were demoted, I'm not sure, but if this is true then it's probably one of the reasons that you were banned.

Another reason was because of you griefing Skywars. You're going to have to take this up with TJ as he was your banner, I believe. Not sure where he has been though.

Anyways, I think that those two things lead up to you eventually being banned, also the "involvement with Termina" is probably one of the reasons (which I find completely ridiculous, mind you.)

Anyways, since your ban was so far back and we're having a fresh start, I'm sure that only a few players will be banned on 3.0 so I'll ask the highers what they think (probably Kerrus, TJ and Xenu) and if you have actual intention of playing and not just stirring shit with others, I'm sure you will be unbanned.

I'll get back to you once I've got an answer. Thanks for applying,

XzJeremyzX.

I resigned just FYI, was demoted for false reason then repromoted then didnt wanna play anymore so resigned. But alrighty thanks.
    >>Enforcer<< EliteDude

I discussed it with Xenu and he was against your unban. It's not my decision but, like I said, I really don't care as long as your intention is playing and not fucking around and stirring a load of shit.

I just talked to Tayll too (thought that you might still be playing Termina and was wondering if you have matured or not) and he told me that Kerrus had said that everyone on new GLD would be unbanned, so, chances are you will be unbanned unless, of course, TJ or any other higher doesn't want you. Kerrus hasn't replied yet either.

No, you don't have any chances of getting unbanned, considering you griefed skywars, which is the only reason behind it

There's your answer. Thanks for appealing,

denied.

/thread closed/

Thread Information