Donor rank taken away

I'm sure you guys are happy to see your server blowing up, but as soon as I got on, it thanked me for being a donator in the past, then told me my rank would be set back to Nomad.
    Why is this even a thing? That's $60 down the drain.

EDIT: Unless that the Exiled equivalent now. It just doesn's sound as nice
    If a cunt is being a cunt he's called mate, when mates are being cunts they are cunts but good cunts.
    If a mate is being a mate he's a cunt but if a cunt is being a cunt I'll say "listen mate" then bash that cunt.
    Sick cunts and shit cunts. Learn your cunts.

What I know(have been told) is that you are given a rank on the new server that is equivalent to what it was worth on the old server, although most perks and plugins aren't around anymore. Because the whole setup of the server is different to the last one, it may be a hard comparison to make, but weather it is or not is up to time to tell.

Desert Drama Queen Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobo View Post
    you are given a rank on the new server that is equivalent to what it was worth on the old server
    That is correct, along with the reset / launch of the new server, it was attempted to slim down the current list of donation ranks down to a few (to name a few: Mercenary, Nomad, etc.) Each legacy rank is rounded either up or down to a newer rank which is considered to be of equivalent value.

Thread Information