Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xenu Minion TPing

I'm making this even though I know nothing will probably happen.

There was a raid happening on Pandemic, Xenu force tp'd to Jeremy while in combat and killed x_Aut and Jalin. He then admitted to it and said that they were going to lose anyway and to get over it (basically).

I can get more evidence later once my minecraft logs generate, I didn't get to screen cap the deaths but I have the death messages that showed up on the gldesert.com feed. (I can get the actual in chat messages once my logs load)

Last edited by jamesfuston1; 07-19-2015 at 09:46 AM.

http://imgur.com/b55dcOy Just for the laughs, the majority of the current staff are so pathetic I'm surprised the server even exists to this day

Quote Originally Posted by manymex (finally) 3 View Post
    http://imgur.com/b55dcOy Just for the laughs, the majority of the current staff are so pathetic I'm surprised the server even exists to this day
    You're saying this because of one mistake that Xenu had made?

How does that make the MAJORITY of us pathetic, even Xenu?

Please, elaborate.

Sand Addict Desert Sage

Jer is getting logs to prove this. He didnt abuse, so please stop just accusing.

Soooo, I'm gonna add my two cents here.

Yes, I accidently tp:ed to Jeremy in combat, I'm not gonna deny that, and I'm really sorry for doing it.

What pretty much happened was that I was in my base, storing some stuff, then I asked Jeremy if I could tp, and he didn't answer me so I tped to him (because I knew he wouldn't mind it anyways) and then they had just come down to the base and started the battle, I didn't realize it was minion tping in that moment, so I began to ran towards Aut and Jalin (who were in a corner), then they got knocked out of the corner, towards me, so I began to hit Jalin while he was trying to eat a opple, I killed him, and then Aut was next to me, so I killed him when he tried to eat a opple too.

The only reason I said that it was pretty much a 5vs2 and we were going to win anyways, was because it felt like people in chat were saying that I was the only reason we won. I was completely under-powered compared to everyone else, I had regular diamond armor, a diamond sword with sharp 2 fire 1 (from /kit dweapons, which is highly nerfed now) and some health pots, everyone else had sets of prot 3, sharp 3 swords, multiple opples and more shit. And my point was that I wasn't the reason we won, if anything; I was the reason we killed them faster.

I really don't think how that's pathetic, me and Jer have known each others for years, so we pretty much only use force tp to eachothers, because we wouldn't mind anyways. So how is it pathetic that I used it to tp to him >_>

I was saying that I have witnessed so much abuse on this server, with almost every staff member. It's not even the fact that xenu made "one" mistake, because it's not just been one, and they have NOT been mistakes. I've witnessed abuse from so many staff members (Jer caught phats phasing through a jail cell wall, asked to screenshare, saw that he had wolfram, laughed, and let him go, he didn't even ask him to uninstall, also he caught me with xray on GLD 1 or 2, that's just the tiniest fraction) and it's not like any of it matters at all, because the staff are there to back each other up. It's almost like you support abuse. Also I'm confused on the point of the video, there wasn't an explanation needed and the points you made weren't very valid.
    Xenu, if you were actually against abusing forcetp, you would tp away and then actually tpa, like the people that don't have staff powers to abuse. I'm also confused why being "ok" with something makes it legal (force tping)
    Last edited by manymex (finally) 3; 07-19-2015 at 11:09 AM.

It doesn't matter what you want to try to say or how many paragraphs you want to type about what happened.

You force tp'ed into combat.
    You killed two players after force tp'ing.
    You abused staff powers.
    Action should be taken.

Sand Addict Desert Sage

L000000L

Also last time I checked, didn't Jalin say he was going to QUIT the server if he didn't get staff? He must want to become part of the "Garbage".

I was saying that I have witnessed so much abuse on this server, with almost every staff member. It's not even the fact that xenu made "one" mistake, because it's not just been one, and they have NOT been mistakes. I've witnessed abuse from so many staff members (Jer caught phats phasing through a jail cell wall, asked to screenshare, saw that he had wolfram, laughed, and let him go, he didn't even ask him to uninstall, also he caught me with xray on GLD 1 or 2, that's just the tiniest fraction) and it's not like any of it matters at all, because the staff are there to back each other up. It's almost like you support abuse. Also I'm confused on the point of the video, there wasn't an explanation needed and the points you made weren't very valid.
    Xenu, if you were actually against abusing forcetp, you would tp away and then actually tpa, like the people that don't have staff powers to abuse. I'm also confused why being "ok" with something makes it legal (force tping)
    Okay first off, the reason I didn't tp away was that I didn't realize in that moment that I did anything wrong, and I never said that what I did was legal, the only thing I argued against was that "its pathetic that xenu says he accidently /tp jeremy!11!11!1!!1 liek that's so bs!11!"

Sand Addict Desert Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesfuston1 View Post
    It doesn't matter what you want to try to say or how many paragraphs you want to type about what happened.

You force tp'ed into combat.
    You killed two players after force tp'ing.
    You abused staff powers.
    Action should be taken.
    1) Wasn't into combat, was just before combat.

2) Ok so what's illegal about that? /tpa could have accomplished the same thing

3) Cool not really

4) Whatever action that is deemed necessary by Joan and high staff will be taken, not what other people (Including me) say.

Thread Information