Has anyone seen....?

Hi, I'm not sure where this goes, but I'll get to my point. Does anyone know where this section of the GLD has gone?

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/gldesert/ph...type=1&theater

It's basically a place I loved to pass through and explore. There were soo many beautifully crafted houses and structures encased with fencing--like plots of claimed land. After logging on today, I see the spawn looks different and I can't seem to find a pathway to the structures
    If anyone knows where the path is to the houses/mansions/structures, please let me know. I have been playing on this server for two years enjoying the creative builds (survival structures?)
    Thanks for reading,
    ClckwrkPrincess
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those were the protected lands for donators. As for where they are, they have all been deleted and the whole server has reset. There are new plots for people to build, I believe the warp is /warp plots . You have to be an Ancient Sage and up to build there.

That's GLD 2.0

GLD recently reset (about a month and a bit ago) that means that everything that was on GLD 2.0 (the image you're looking at is a pic from 2.0) has been reset because we believed it would bring in more players and would benefit GLD, and that's why we now have a new spawn and everything that you may have seen on the current GLD, which is 3.0

I'm sure that maybe if you can get in contact with Joan, he can give you the old map of 2.0 to look through if he is generous enough, and if he actually has it.

Thanks jamesfuston1 and Jeremy9600! Also, thanks for the /warp plots --the original builds will be missed (they were so awesome!) but I'm excited to explore the new builds
    What is the best way to get into contact with Joan about a possible map download if he still has it?
    Thanks!
    ClckwrkPrincess

I'm not too sure. If he's ever online then I guess you could ask him, but I can also contact him about it and then just send you it via Skype, or the forums, whichever pleases you.

If it means a lot, then I can try and get them.

If it wouldn't be a problem or anything, yes I'd really like that! If it's possible to send it through the forums, that would be great
    Thanks for all your help!
    ClckwrkPrincess

Thread Information